The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and engaging with the organization’s online community in a way which builds brand awareness. They will work cross functionally with internal partners to understand business objectives in order to communicate effectively with customers.
● Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels.
● Develop, implement and manage social media strategy through identifying KPIs and business goals.
● Create and implement the monthly editorial calendar which includes post topics, captions, and campaign topics plus mechanism. (Monthly content creation + implementation) including boosting and Ad campaigns.
● Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness through promotions and competitions.
● Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
● Coordinate with the accounts’ graphic designers to ensure all the requested deliverables are sent on time.
● Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and direct messages, and develop discussions (Community Management)
● Generate account’s monthly social media reports using social media insights, and provide recommendations based on report analysis.
● Regularly communicate with clients via telephone, email, and conference calls.
As well as being extremely driven and having a desire to develop your skill set and grow with this successful company, the ideal Community Manager will have the following:
- 2+ years proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Familiarity with online analytical tools and social scheduling applications
- Natural storyteller who understands the brand DNA, voice, and aesthetics
- Excellent communication, analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, and multitasking skills
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Excellent research, organizational, presentations and time management skills.
- Excellent copywriting skills in both Arabic and English
- Understanding of the Gulf market
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills