We are looking for a creative individual to join our team as a 3D Artist. The
responsibilities of the 3D Artist include creating still and moving images using
computers, creating 3D models of products, and managing multiple projects while
adhering to deadlines.
To be a successful 3D Artist, you should be detail-oriented, flexible, and a good team
player. Ultimately, a top-notch 3D Artist is creative and artistic with a strong working
knowledge of color, texture, and light as well as industry-standard software.
Using 3D modeling, texture, mapping, and other techniques to create graphics, visual
effects, and animations.
● Collaborating with Animators and other artists and attending meetings to discuss
● Understanding the project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas.
● Creating storyboards to visualize scenes and create a realistic environment for
movies, games, and other visual effects.
● Receiving feedback from Directors, Animators, Designers, and clients, and
editing your creations based on the comments received.
● Reviewing 3D arts and recommending improvements.
● Creating 3D sculpts and assets to meet artistic standards.
● Troubleshooting any problems that arise during work on a project.
● Meeting with clients, Designers, and Directors to discuss and review projects and
● Certificate, Associate’s degree, or Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a
● A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
● Strong working knowledge of industry-standard software, including 3ds Max, V-
Ray, Sketch Up, and Maya.
● Excellent creativity and artistic skills.
● An eye for composition, realism, texture, color, and lighting.
● Good communication and teamwork skills.
● Excellent time management skills.