We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create and manage digital and print designs
for our marketing needs. The Graphic Designer’s responsibilities include managing all
graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas.
To be successful as a Graphic Designer, you should have extensive knowledge of
graphic design, styles, and techniques. You should also have experience in
implementing marketing campaigns. Ultimately, an excellent Graphic Designer will
ensure that the design team promotes the vision of the company and brands we work
with through high-quality graphic content.
● Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
● Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
● Reviewing drafts to ensure quality.
● Generating fresh concepts.
● Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
● Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
● Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
● A Graphic Design qualification or similar.
● Portfolio with design projects.
● Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer.
● Working experience with image design tools
● Advanced proficiency in visual design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite’s
InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
● A keen eye for visual details.
● Aesthetic skills.
● Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
● Flexible and easy to work with.
● Ability to handle pressure.
● Proficiency in keeping up with visual design technologies and industry trends.
● Excellent communication skills.