As a Motion Graphics Designer, you will be responsible for working hand in hand with
the design and illustration team, aiding with the creation of assets, then bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content for our various projects.
This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness
to collaborate within a team environment. You will be an integral part of every stage in
the creative process, from conceptualization to client amends.
● Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media,
including smartphones, tablets and the web.
● Work with illustrators, designers and instructional designers to understand the
project scope and objectives.
● Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
● Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
● Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and
● Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
● Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the
● Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance
● Support the design and illustration team with photo editing, bespoke illustration
and icon design.
● Responsible for training and developing others in the use of animation software.
● Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and
techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to
deliver cutting edge work.
As well as being extremely driven and having a desire to develop your skill set and grow with this successful company, the ideal Motion Graphics Designer will have the following:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of industry-standard software, including Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere, Cinema 4D, Flash.
- Degree in Graphic Design or Motion Graphics preferred.
- Portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills.
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style.
- Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design.
- Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution.
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key.
- Self starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team.
- Professional demeanor with high degree of comfort speaking with internal clients.