1. Identify user and system requirements for new websites.
2. Run functionality testing and debug code.
3. Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons).
4. Ensure our software documentation is up-to-date.
5. Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address customer and company concerns.
6. Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch.
7. Follow and enforce software development best practices and secure development lifecycle.
8. Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development.
1. +2 years of experience developing and implementing software applications.
2. Understand emerging web development models.
3. Experience in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP/Python/Perl) and especially web frameworks such as CodeIgniter, django/flask, and WordPress.
4. Experience with frontend frameworks such as jQuery, Vue and ReactJS.
5. Experienced with necessary technologies for Internet applications: HTTP, TCP/IP, POP/SMTP, etc.
6. High scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation.
7. Working knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills.
8. Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability.
9. Experience debugging distributed systems with high data loads.
10. Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
11. Ability to use version control software such as GIT and SVN.
12. Experience writing and optimizing SQL queries.
13. Experience developing secure software systems based upon industry specifications.
14. Analyze code for weaknesses and errors, and present detailed plans to improve them.
15. Experience in developing customized code for multiple projects simultaneously.
16. Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
17. Outstanding collaboration and communication skills are essential.